I am so excited to finally have a place to air all of my thoughts. Good, bad, and...edited to a point. Special thanks to April....my inspiration.
This is going to be just my thoughts.....about me...so some things may not be your cup of tea. However, if you know me...it should be interesting. I ask that you not be offended if all ideas aren't yours. This is just a place to think and share because sometimes I am smart, dumb and interesting. All in the same day. Oh, I forgot boring! Some posts will be serious and some not..just like me. ...... all of these dots are for someone who once ventured a card making career with me. That went far, didn't it.
I am finishing up my temporary career as a tax preparer. That was fun! Now, I am back to being just a mom. But there is no JUST in mom. I am finishing up my associates degree--long time coming--like since 1992..hee hee but I am finishing.
I am deciding to go on our not....to be continued
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah! you finally have a blog...
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read all of your thoughts, wishes and complaints!
Love ya,
April
if you visit please leave a message
ReplyDelete